Gokyo trekking is one of most prevalent trekking goal in Everest locale . Gokyo lake trekking is known as Gokyo valley trekking included Gokyo lake , Gokyo Ri . Gokyo lake trekking offers awesome Himalayan perspectives of four over 8000m mountain including top of the world Mt. Evrest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201 and 27 cold caped piles of Everest Himalayan range, lovely Gokyo valley, gokyo lake, rich valley and Tibetan Sherpa culture. Gokyo lake is one of the delightful lake in Everest trekking trail situated at 4750m and Gokyo Ri 5360m is most elevated purpose of this trekking . Trekking in Gokyo valley required great physical wellness .
The Gokyo Lakes, which are among the most astounding freshwater lakes on the planet, are included six lakes, of which Thonak is the biggest one. Four of the Gokyo lakes arrange on the western fringe of the Ngozumpa, the biggest icy mass in Nepal. Gokyo Valley trek highlights mountains and ice sheets making the different scenes and display ruled by the high pinnacles relating profoundly etched valleys. The valley in the Sagarmatha National Park has the world’s most astounding human settlements, naturally trademark greenery. The investigation of the rich Sherpa culture is a perfect opportunity.This 12-day trek has been outlined by Mount Fishtail Adventure to cover Sagarmatha National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. The Gokyo Valley trek is the best decision for the swashbucklers and in addition nature sweethearts as the trail goes through the assorted scenes and vegetations.
Best time to venture to every part of The best time to go in Gokyo Valley is either harvest time season (September. to November) or spring season (March to May). One can appreciate the sights of vegetations in the lower locale amid Spring season.
- Like each other trekking trail in Nepal, the trail of Everest Base Camp Trek by means of Gokyo is incredibly fun-strolling trail that goes all over the moving slopes such a variety of conditions such as the waves in a sea.
- The scenes including the Himalayan display mixed so well with new water lakes of Gokyo and the perspectives of profound Dudh Koshi River Valley coordinated flawlessly with the rich vegetation of Sagarmatha National Park
- The genuine Sherpa culture in the rocky towns, those trekkers experience all through the treks in Everest Region. Everest Base Camp Trek by means of Gokyo takes trekkers to all the real towns of Khumbu, where the one of a kind Sherpa culture and their way of life can be seen without bounds. Towns like, Khumjung, Namche, Pangboche and Tengboche are real highlights where culture beats nature.
- The good country religious communities, the holy maniwalls engraved with Buddhist supplications, bright petition banners depicting most profound sense of being, the dedications, chortens and the each viewpoint that exhibits Tantric Buddhism of Nygingma Pa Sect.
- The unimaginable flower and faunal biodiversities of Sagarmatha National Park.
- The Gokyo Lakes and the Gokyo Ri from where 360 level of Himalayan Panorama is seen.
- The stroll crosswise over Cho La Pass 5363m-the testing climb, which test trekker continuance to stroll in the wild and tough territories of raised Himalayas.
- Kalapattar for the entire perspective of Everest.
- The frigid stroll over Khumbu Glacier that stretches out from Khumbu Icefall. The most vital highlight the Everest Base Camp itself.
- Moreover, Everest Base Camp Trek by means of Gokyo Lake likewise highlights the social plushness of Kathmandu Valley the day preceding our trek to Everest Base Camp starts.