Aloe Vera, It is native to the Mediterranean and southern Africa. It is a herbaceous plant for many years. The height is about 0.5-1 m short trunk. Leafy, leafy, thick and long, succulent, leafy green. There are long white spots, lined up around the base of the large leaves of the tip of the sharp edge of the leaves are serrated with small white spines apart. Inside the leaf is light green jelly. Aloe Vera flowering bouquet will be at the apex. The flowers are reddish yellow. Long inflorescence the lamp is connected to the end of a 6-sided tube, arranged in two layers, the horn, aloe vera. It is a dried fruit like a shuttle.
The word “aloe “(More Aloe) comes from the ancient Greek meaning of aloe vera. This is a word derived from the word “Allal” in the Jewish language, meaning bitter or bitter. Because when people hear this, they will think of Aloe Vera itself. Aloe Vera is normally a tropical plant and later propagated to Asia and Europe. Until today, Aloe Vera is a popular worldwide. Aloe vera has more than 300 varieties ranging from smaller than 10 cm to large species. Aloe Vera effect is. The needle is pointed. Contains content and in meat with slimy slime
When talking about herbal Aloe Vera We often think of properties in the treatment of burns, burning hot water, fresh sores help relieve the burning pain. Used to prevent scars from children, the substance that can treat the ulcer is a substance called Glycoprotein Aloctin A is an anti-inflammatory. Aloe Vera found in all parts. In addition to such properties are also.
- Aloe Vera can help fight free radicals. Has contributed to slow aging. And strengthen the immune system as well.
- Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins and minerals. Including many amino acids are necessary and useful to the body, such as magnesium. Copper, manganese, selenium, chromium, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, chlorine and also a few plants with vitamin B12.
- Help in digestion Cleanses the colon helps to detoxify toxins in the body. Helps in the functioning of the gastric system. And reduces the number of bacteria in the intestine.
- According to the British medical journals published in 2000 (British medical journal), aloe vera extract can help lower cholesterol levels. Helps regulate blood pressure and increase blood flow. And it may be possible that it can help reduce the risk of heart disease as well.
- Help prevent and cure nausea. By eating jelly or aloe vera. Cold aloe vera can help relieve the symptoms.
- The use of aloe vera, applied daily 2-4 times, will help prevent and reduce the risk of skin cancer.
- Help skin Helps soften, moisturize, and dry skin around the knees, elbows or heels. Just use jelly from aloe leaves soak in the tub. During the bath, use jelly flesh rubs the desired body parts. If done regularly, it will help make your skin smooth, moist, moist and firm.
- Add water to the skin. Makes the skin and body moist. And prevent aging. Just use the gelatin from the aloe vera to mask the face or the desired skin area. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse. It will help brighten and brighten the skin.
- Aloe Vera Acne Treatment Inhibit the infection that causes acne. Reduces dark spots from acne. And reduce it on the face. Because the aloe Vera leaves has a mild acidic effect (not recommended for acne inflammation. Because it will cause infection easily)
- Helps to treat dark spots on the skin. Due to sunlight or from an older age. Using jelly from fresh leaves applied to the skin twice a day after a shower. And must continue to consistently see the results.
- Help prevent miasma. If used aloe vera on a regular basis, it will help prevent miasma very well. (Not a treatment but a prevention)
- Jelly from fresh leaves to use on the hair. Will help to make hair. Hair is shiny Help prevent and eliminate dandruff. Gently nourish the root hair healthy. It also helps heal wounds on the scalp as well.
- In the Philippines, use jelly from aloe vera with the flesh of the seeds of the Saba. To treat hair loss or scalp.
- Currently, there is a trial of gelatin from the leaf to treat patients with beds.
- Aloe Vera help removes belly after birth. With the use of aloe vera gel on the abdomen regularly in both pregnancy and postpartum.
- Helps to relieve leg veins. With the use of aloe vera to the area around the varicose veins.
- A found that it can help cure many diseases such as cancer, allergies. Treat skin diseases, etc.
- Currently, there are many products made from aloe vera, such as cosmetics, lotion, soap, shampoo, skin cream, eye cream, cream, freckles, dark spots, cream, fresh wound, blisters. Aloe Vera Gel facial treatment, etc.
- In addition, Aloe Vera can also be used to make desserts such as jelly, fish sauce, gelatin, etc. to be mixed with water, aloe vera, etc.